[Swagger-Spec] OAuth 1.0 is not supported in the description of Authorization Object

wenchun zhang

Apr 22, 2015, 1:04:48 PM4/22/15
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
As per the spec(1.2 and 2.0), the Authorization Object only support OAuth2.0, Basic Auth and API Key. Is there plan to add the supporting to OAuth1.0?

Ron Ratovsky

Apr 27, 2015, 7:31:02 AM4/27/15
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
Right now, we don't have enough information about OAuth 1 to add support for it. As it seems, most Major API providers are dropping support for OAuth 1 or at least offer an OAuth 2 alternative.

As far as I know, OAuth 1 is a bit too all over the place to be able to be properly defined, but feel free to add your input to that issue and help us move forward with it.

http://swagger.io
https://twitter.com/SwaggerApi