when using @Valid , Param object is identified as on param

http...@126.com

Jul 24, 2017, 4:29:51 AM7/24/17
to Swagger
My code is like this
public ReturnResult payDetail(DetailParam detailParam, BindingResult bindingResult) {
return null;
}
and this is just fine for my project , "detailParam" is identified  as a param object ,it contains seviral simple
 params  like "name","ags" etc.
But when I used @Valid
public ReturnResult payDetail(@Valid DetailParam detailParam, BindingResult bindingResult) {
return null;
}
"detailParam" is identified as a single param which just named "detailParam" . What shall I do to fix this?

Ron Ratovsky

Jul 24, 2017, 1:55:03 PM7/24/17
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

Need more information – which framework do you use? Which library do you use to generate your API definition?