Swagger specification working group

tony tam

May 23, 2014, 4:29:33 PM5/23/14
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Swagger users,
Yesterday at Gluecon in Colorado Reverb announced a new working group for guiding the Swagger 2.0 specification.  The goal is to get more input from the community to identify and find simple, general solutions to challenges when working with the swagger specification.  We have tons of community support and this is our chance to get others more involved.

This is NOT an effort to bend swagger into solving all commercial problems.  Rather, I expect (and will ensure) that it will actually simplify the specification, a goal shared by our founding member, Apigee.

You're welcome to join in, the details are here:

And the gluecon presentation is here:

Thanks for helping create a great community!

The Reverb Swagger Team