Command line codegen client fails, but gui editor succeeds?

James

Jun 23, 2017, 2:12:27 PM6/23/17
to Swagger
Hello, I'm trying to generate a client api for python from my yaml spec.  I'm using the latest docker images for both the command line and gui editor.  For my spec, the command line fails but the gui editor succeeds in generating a client api.  I can generate clients from example yaml specs with both tools.  Have others run into problems with one codegen tool over the other?  I'm trying to get the cli tool to work so that I can configure the package name, etc.