Unsupported Media Type in editor

Kevin James Bates

Apr 18, 2017, 2:26:23 PM4/18/17
to Swagger
When using the editor I've set the content type as 'application/vnd.api+json' using the sample below. But when I test it in the editor I am returned an error '451 Unsupported Media Type'
If I look at the raw tab the content type is reported as 'Content-Type: application/vnd.api+json; charset=utf-8' I like the charset on the end is breaking it in the editor. I've tried in chrome and IE and get the same.

swagger: '2.0'
info:
  version: 1.0.0
  title: test
schemes:
  - https
produces:
  - application/vnd.api+json
consumes:
  - application/vnd.api+json
parameters:
  x-api-key:
    name: x-api-key
    type: string
    in: header
    required: true
paths:
  /organizations:
    parameters:
      - $ref: '#/parameters/x-api-key'
    post:
      produces:
       - application/vnd.api+json
      consumes:
       - application/mycom+json
        200:

Ron Ratovsky

Apr 20, 2017, 6:56:58 AM4/20/17
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

Hi Kevin,

This was a bug we had, but should already be fixed. Can you give it another spin?