Input style in SwaggerUI for Content-type: application/json

Aleksandar Manic

May 27, 2016, 4:02:45 AM5/27/16
to Swagger

Hello,

My question is regarding to visibility style on Swagger UI.

I really like the style when I set "Parameter Object type = Form"  (Content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded)

Every parameter is in separated input with descriptions.
I would like to keep the same thing, but to send data in JSON format.

I know that I can set Parameter Object type = Body and there can only be one body parameter.
At some POST URL I need to send a lot of data, and the body doesn't look so nice :/

So the question is can I keep style of inputs same as "Parameter Object type = Form" but to send JSON format ?
and how?

Thanks!

tony tam

May 27, 2016, 11:23:22 AM5/27/16
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
Please see here:

You can enable `jsonEditor` and get a similar but more powerful input form.