example of angularjs code using swagger-codegen javascript-closure-angular API

Andrew Lindzon

Oct 15, 2016, 8:00:04 PM10/15/16
to Swagger
Sorry pretty much a newbie question.

I have the APIs generated, but I have no clue how to call the functions from my angularjs app.

I don't know what to inject so I can call the generated functions.

For example how would I use this function?
API.Client.BuildingsApi.prototype.buildingsGetBuilding = function(id, opt_extraHttpRequestParams) {

I need to inject it into this controller
.controller('buildingsCtrl', function ($scope, $state, $rootScope) {

Thank you very much, I know this tool will be a life saver once I figure this little thing out.

Waïl HAMMAN

Dec 6, 2016, 3:58:47 AM12/6/16
to Swagger, alin...@gmail.com
Did you find any clue? I have the same problem here