Model variable in mustache template - Swagger CodeGen

Mickael TEULERE

Jun 12, 2018, 10:43:41 AM6/12/18
to Swagger
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create my own mustache jmeter template for swagger codegen in order to test my API REST. My problem is to collect a "model variable" (properties of type object) :

/dossiers/{dossierId}/dossiers:
# Ajout d'un sous-dossier
post
:
  tags
:

- DossierService
  summary
: Ajouter un sous-dossier.
  operationId
: addDossier
  consumes
:

- application/json
  produces
:

- application/json
  parameters
:

- name: dossier

in: body
    required
: true
    schema
:
      type
: object
      required
:

- name
      properties
:

name:
          type
: string
          maxLength
: 200
          description
: Le nom du nouveau dossier.

I would like to collect the string "name" but I can't find the correct syntax to collect it in my mustache template.

I used "DebugOperation" and "DebutModel" in order to identify which variable are available to use it and I found my variable "name" in "Model Variable" but I can't extract it from my .yaml to my .jmx (Jmeter Test File).

I can use only Operation variable in my mustache templatewith for example the syntax :
{{#operations}}{{#operation}} my_variable = {{variable}} {{/operations}}{{/operation}}

Can you help me please ??

Thanks in advance,

Mickael