Access Token issue on OAuth2 using Soapui

Mohamed Sithik

May 17, 2018, 4:58:43 AM5/17/18
to Swagger
Hello All

Greetings!.

While testing the API from Swagger using SOAPUI we are receiving the error as below

Also, I have API key & How to get access token from Swagger site as I am new to SOAPUI.

Can any one help us to resolve the issue.

Kindly review the attachment for more details

{
   "ErrorLevel": "Error",
   "Exceptions": [   {
      "ExceptionType": "ArgumentException",
      "Message": "IDX12709: JWT is not well formed: '[PII is hidden]'.\nThe token needs to be in JWS or JWE Compact Serialization Format. (JWS): 'EncodedHeader.EndcodedPayload.EncodedSignature'. (JWE): 'EncodedProtectedHeader.EncodedEncryptedKey.EncodedInitializationVector.EncodedCiphertext.EncodedAuthenticationTag'."
   }]
}

Soapui Issue.docx