Generate Swagger json from Swagger annotations

453 visualizações
Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

Kallen

não lida,
18/07/2016, 22:57:1118/07/16
para Swagger
I'm looking for a way to generate the swagger json files from swagger annotated java classes.  All the examples seem to revolve around serving from within a web container where swagger scans with reflection at run time.  Seems like this is possible to do but no clear examples.

Thanks in advance

Ron Ratovsky

não lida,
18/07/2016, 23:15:0418/07/16
para swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

Kallen

não lida,
19/07/2016, 17:47:3219/07/16
para Swagger
Was looking for something that didn't pull in JAX-RS and just leveraged the swagger annotations.  I found the swagger-servlet module helped me understand what needs to be done to just scan for swagger annotations and build the Swagger model for output to json.

Ron Ratovsky

não lida,
19/07/2016, 19:05:3819/07/16
para swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

You can write your own Reader, yes. Swagger-core at its base is intended for jax-rs and servlets only. You didn’t mention which library you use to expose your REST API (if any).

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Reencaminhar
0 mensagens novas