From WADL to Swagger

Leandro Goncalves

Aug 25, 2016, 5:20:48 PM8/25/16
to Swagger
Hello everyone,

I began to use Swagger to describre my company APIs, this poitn is ok ! However I anothers APIs decribed in WADLs.
My question is, are there an way to converte a WADL into a Swagger representation ?

Thank you in advanced.

tony tam

Aug 25, 2016, 5:42:52 PM8/25/16
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leandro,
There are tools—probably the most common tool is to use Soap UI to read the WADL and export the Swagger.  But just be warned, WADL allows you to do things that Swagger does not support, and it’s not always a 1:1 translation.