Swagger Editor: Modify the list of files in the "Open Example" dropdown

Glenn Dunkle

Dec 7, 2016, 3:36:21 PM12/7/16
to Swagger
Trying to find a way to alter the list of files that are shown in the "Open Examples" dropdown for a local installation of the editor.

We are generating a large set of design documents and would like to be able to select my top level yaml files from the drop down.

Editing the /config/defaults.json does not seem to have any effect.

Where can this list be changed please?

Thanks,
-Glenn

Glenn Dunkle

Dec 7, 2016, 5:34:04 PM12/7/16
to Swagger
Disregard.  Web history caching issue that even Ctl+F5 didn't clear.

Also, modified exceptions to clear history for the site upon close.