easy share swagger documentati

Ash

Aug 26, 2015, 11:25:56 AM8/26/15
to Swagger
I want to share swagger documentation with a few team members. Whats the easiest way to generate swagger documentation. I have swagger ui, so everything appears nicely. Is there a way to quickly generate something like that to share? maybe in pdf format?

wing328

Aug 27, 2015, 11:36:05 PM8/27/15
to Swagger
You can use Swagger-Codegen (https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-codegen) to generate HTML documentation. The quickest way to try this is to go to https://editor.swagger.io, load your Swagger Spec, click on "HTML" or "Dynamic HTML" under "Generate Client"

Ash於 2015年8月26日星期三 UTC+8下午11時25分56秒寫道:

Ron Ratovsky

Aug 28, 2015, 8:33:16 AM8/28/15
to Swagger

http://swagger.io
https://twitter.com/SwaggerApi

Ash

Aug 28, 2015, 11:40:48 AM8/28/15
to Swagger
how do i do it for an application i am hosting on my local machine.
Thanks so much