Re: Multi Language Support

tony tam

Jan 18, 2017, 12:44:04 AM1/18/17
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
Look at the swagger-ui repository:

On Jan 17, 2017, at 9:31 PM, pradeep thota <pradeep...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Is there any support for multiple languages in swagger UI? If its available, please guide me to use it. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pradeep Thota.

pradeep thota

Jan 18, 2017, 2:24:18 AM1/18/17
to Swagger
Hi,

I had placed the below lines in my index.html
<script src='lang/translator.js' type='text/javascript'></script>
<script src='lang/ru.js' type='text/javascript'></script>
But even then my UI is not translated to russian. Is there anything more i need to do?

On Wednesday, 18 January 2017 11:14:04 UTC+5:30, tony tam wrote:
On Jan 17, 2017, at 9:31 PM, pradeep thota <pradeep...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Is there any support for multiple languages in swagger UI? If its available, please guide me to use it. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pradeep Thota.

tony tam

Jan 18, 2017, 2:32:18 AM1/18/17
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
Did you see the note in the README:

"Note that language files and translator is not included in SwaggerUI by default. You need to add them manually.”

What does your browser console say?  You really need to share details if you want help...

On Jan 17, 2017, at 11:24 PM, pradeep thota <pradeep...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I had placed the below lines in my index.html
<script src='lang/translator.js' type='text/javascript'></script>
<script src='lang/ru.js' type='text/javascript'></script>
But even then my UI is not translated to russian. Is there anything more i need to do?

On Wednesday, 18 January 2017 11:14:04 UTC+5:30, tony tam wrote:
Look at the swagger-ui repository:

On Jan 17, 2017, at 9:31 PM, pradeep thota <pradeep...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Is there any support for multiple languages in swagger UI? If its available, please guide me to use it. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pradeep Thota.

Meera nyjen

Jan 18, 2017, 10:37:17 AM1/18/17
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Try reloading the page again after clearing the cache.

Check the browser console too.

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 1:24 AM, pradeep thota <pradeep...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I had placed the below lines in my index.html
<script src='lang/translator.js' type='text/javascript'></script>
<script src='lang/ru.js' type='text/javascript'></script>
But even then my UI is not translated to russian. Is there anything more i need to do?

On Wednesday, 18 January 2017 11:14:04 UTC+5:30, tony tam wrote:
On Jan 17, 2017, at 9:31 PM, pradeep thota <pradeep...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Is there any support for multiple languages in swagger UI? If its available, please guide me to use it. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pradeep Thota.

Message has been deleted

pradeep thota