https protocol gets converted to http url while using try it out feature

Santosh Ghalsasi

Jun 23, 2017, 6:40:34 AM6/23/17
to Swagger
Hi,
we are trying to use swagger UI to present some of our API specs to the app developers. We are facing error while using 'try it out' functionality. Even though we use only 'https' in the schemes section of the spec the UI still executes the curl call as 'http'. I had raised this question in another post but thought of posting this as a separate question so that we can track it afresh.

Please let me know if this is a bug or am I missing any configuration.

Regards,
Santosh

Santosh Ghalsasi

Jun 26, 2017, 6:35:12 AM6/26/17
to Swagger
Hi,
I got to know that there is an open issue for this. If anyone has info on the timelines to fix this issue then please let me know.

Many Thanks,
Santosh

Santosh Ghalsasi

Jun 27, 2017, 5:13:43 AM6/27/17
to Swagger
Hi,
can I please know the details about the open defect so that I can track the same to see if there are any timelines to fix this

Regards,
Santosh

Santosh Ghalsasi