NodeJS tools/libraries

Przemo T

Jul 24, 2017, 8:08:44 AM7/24/17
to Swagger
Hi guys,

I'm trying to understand what's going on with Swagger around NodeJS technology.

I've started with https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-node and generated hello_world project. The swagger-node itself depends on https://github.com/apigee-127/swagger-tools. In the generated project I had dependency on "swagger-express-mw": "^0.1.0" which seems to be wrapper around https://github.com/theganyo/swagger-node-runner.
swagger-node-runner in pre 0.6.0 was dependent on swagger-tools as well however starting with 0.6.0 they've removed dependency to swagger-tools.

Also seeing another one: swagger-express-middleware.

I'm getting a bit confused about all these packages. Are any of these officially backed by Swagger community? Any suggestions which one are worth to try for production quality applications?