JWT and Authorization.

Ken Faulkner

May 28, 2015, 6:07:36 PM5/28/15
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
Hi

First time Swagger (or more strictly speaking Swashbuckle) user.
I've implemented JWT as an authentication/validation mechanism for my API and is working fine but my concern is that for the first release of our API's we would like to keep the swagger page private (except for particular customers).

I'd like to make it so the Swagger page works with JWT. I'm assuming I'll need to start modifying API_KEY field on the page and am wondering if anyone has already done this successfully. BUT... I'm not only wanting to take that API_KEY and generate a JWT with it but also restrict access to the model schema without an appropriate key.

Has anyone attempted this previously?

Utterly love Swagger/Swashbuckle...  makes API development/consuming so much easier!

Thanks

Ken

Ron Ratovsky

May 28, 2015, 8:36:25 PM5/28/15