swaggersocket with swift

Giosino Pasquariello

Sep 29, 2016, 3:15:17 PM9/29/16
to Swagger
Hi @ all,

I have a question regarding to swaggerSocket and SWIFT.

I have an app for android and iOS which communicate with our backend by REST.
Now I like to implement some real time feature and for that I like to implement web-sockets.

For defining, testing and the documentation of the already existing REST Api we use swagger and it works well for us.

While I am looking for a framework for the web-socket connection i found the swaggerSocket project and thought that i would be perfect, because it would fit in our processes.
I found some tutorials and examples about how to implement it in JAVA, but i didn´t find anything for SWIFT.

So my question is, is there any iOS SWIFT support for swaggerSocket and do anybody have a tutorial, example or hint how to use SWIFT with swaggerSocket.

Many thanks in advance
Giosino