add multitenancy support to swagger docu

Kay J

Sep 19, 2017, 8:10:12 AM9/19/17
to Swagger
Hello swagger community,

I got a question regarding multitenancy and generated swagger doc:

Preface:
There's several endpoints, e.g.:

However, most of the endpoints are tenant-based, i.e. each request is done in specific tenant. As most users are assigne to exactly one tenant, the tenant part can be left out, but in some cases the explicit tenant info is necessary. Thus, the tenant info is not part of the class or method annotation but optionally defined in the base path:

My question is now: How can I achieve this in swagger? The "try it out" button will always use the basePath of the swagger doc, which is without any tenant info.

I've been searching quite some time not, to no avail, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot and kind regards,
Kay