SWAGGER EDITOR ONLINE DOESNT WORK

Esteban moya

Feb 13, 2018, 8:13:12 AM2/13/18
to Swagger
Someone knows why it does not work. When i do click in download client, not appear nothing. I need a code client urgent.

Fabio GRANDE

Feb 13, 2018, 9:12:11 AM2/13/18
to Swagger
Online editor return error 500. Trying to build Client PHP code with no success :-/

John Glisson

Feb 13, 2018, 9:27:43 AM2/13/18
to Swagger
Following...I see the same when trying to generate server code, just using the Swagger Petstore sample.

Ron Ratovsky

Feb 13, 2018, 1:41:04 PM2/13/18
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

It’s fixed now. Please be aware that we provide the editor and codegen online as a free service with no SLA guarantees.

If you depend on it, and are pressed for time, you can always run any of the tools locally and get the same result.

From: <swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of John Glisson <john.g...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 07:27
To: Swagger <swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: SWAGGER EDITOR ONLINE DOESNT WORK