When making API request - Authorization header information is not added in request .... Any help

A.K.

Jan 12, 2018, 8:09:02 AM1/12/18
to Swagger

Hi,

I have added one Authorize button in swagger-ui.
Click on Authorize it will opening a new window to enter token information.

but when I make any api request - this header part is missing from the request and I am not able to get the token to validate.

I made the below changes in swaggerConfig file ...

@Bean
 SecurityScheme apiKey() {
  return new ApiKey("Authorization", "Authorization", "header");
 }
 @Bean
 SecurityConfiguration security() {
  return new SecurityConfiguration(null, null, null, null, "", ApiKeyVehicle.HEADER, "Authorization", ",");
 }

if any have the solution .. please reply urgently.

Thanks,
A.K.