Special characters for Uid

Lee Case

Jun 14, 2018, 4:36:57 PM6/14/18
to Swagger

Hi folks,

General question: We are trying to generate a usage report, and are having problems with Uids which contain a space or dash in the Uid name (e.g. San Diego, Georgia Power-Atlanta) on a Swagger usage report.

Is there a way to represent the 'space' or 'dash' when generating a report, like a code or keyword? We tried '%20' to replace the space character, and that did not do the trick.

We do not have trouble running the other reports for these same Uids which include a space or a dash in the Uid (getClientsMonthlyUsage, getTenantsYesterdayUsageDetails, and so on ).

Thanks!

Lee Case