swagger + java rest repositores

Eitan Herman

Oct 19, 2017, 4:44:11 AM10/19/17
to Swagger
Hello Swaggers

How can i see all rest repository on swagger, what is the best practice with that?

Thanks
Eitan Herman

Ron Ratovsky

Oct 19, 2017, 10:34:49 AM10/19/17
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

Hi Eitan, the question isn’t very clear. Can you clarify what you mean?

Eitan Herman

Oct 19, 2017, 10:42:24 AM10/19/17
to Swagger
sure.

in java we use rest-repository (spring data rest ) https://projects.spring.io/spring-data-rest/
it means we don't code controllers it's made dynamically by spring.
but those controllers (services) are not listed in swagger.

so how can i see them too? all the crud services in best practice done with spring-data-rest...

eitan

On Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 5:34:49 PM UTC+3, Ron wrote:

Hi Eitan, the question isn’t very clear. Can you clarify what you mean?

Ron Ratovsky

Oct 19, 2017, 10:50:52 AM10/19/17
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

Does https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41425425/swagger-not-detecting-spring-data-rest-apis-with-spring-boot help?

We don’t maintain Springfox so it’s a bit out of our support options.