Request packet component.

Simone Cordella

May 18, 2017, 12:28:17 PM5/18/17
to Swagger
Hi,
I have downloaded the swagger editor source code from github, now I'm trying to modify the source code in order to support the coap protocol.
I'm looking at the file in the src folder, but I could not find the source code file, where the request packet of the protocol specified in the schemes array, is assembled.
Could someone please, tell me where I can find the component that accomplish this work?

Thank you.

Ron Ratovsky

May 18, 2017, 12:35:33 PM5/18/17
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

Swagger-editor is a plugin to swagger-ui, which in turn uses swagger-js to generate and execute the calls. That’s where you’d want to start.

Simone Cordella

May 24, 2017, 2:40:05 AM5/24/17
to Swagger
Hi,

I'm working on the swagger-js library, and I have modified the src/execute.js file, in order to allow to the swagger client, to behave differently when an api is called. I want to try if it works but I'm having trouble, can you explain me the steps to compile/build the modified library in order to execute it?

I need also to modify the validator, in order to not return error when I use the key words coap, in the schemes array of the specification of the api, can you suggest me the file to which I have to be careful?

Thank you.