Regex /i Option Support

6 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Greg Fox

chưa đọc,
16:18:49 20 thg 4, 201820/4/18
đến Swagger
I am trying to use a regex that contains the "/i" option to make the entire regex case insensitive. For some reason this doesn't seem to work. I do see it in the ECMA 262 (2011) specification so it should work. Am I using this option incorrectly for the Swagger regex implementation?

'^[A-Z0-9][A-Z0-9-]+[A-Z0-9]$/i'

Ron Ratovsky

chưa đọc,
15:19:08 1 thg 5, 20181/5/18
đến swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

It doesn’t seem to work where? Swagger is a set of tools, not a specific one. Which tool are you referring to?

Greg Fox

chưa đọc,
15:28:51 1 thg 5, 20181/5/18
đến Swagger
This is happening in the Swagger Editor running in the browser when I do a Try it Out.  With the /i option on the end of the regex, Uppercase, Lowercase & Mixed case entries in the field all fail. If I remove the /I, then the Uppercase will work but not Lowercase or Mixed  case.

Ron Ratovsky

chưa đọc,
15:53:10 1 thg 5, 20181/5/18
đến swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

I see. That might be an issue with the validation implementation. Would you mind filing a ticket on Swagger-UI (not Swgger-Editor)?

Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp
0 tin nhắn mới