doubts on swagger

Guido Muscioni

Mar 23, 2017, 7:11:06 AM3/23/17
to Swagger
Hi everyone,
I am relatively new in the field of swagger specification. I am looking for the services that provides a swagger specification that can be used with swagger-codegen, but i can not find anything about. For example I am looking for a restaurant provider, as TripAdvisor, that provides a swagger specification.
There is any kind of lists or a better way to search for that?
Thank you.

tony tam

Mar 23, 2017, 10:25:36 AM3/23/17
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
You can look at APIs.guru, or even in https://swaggerhub.com for definitions.  Many developer sites are now using swagger and have swagger-ui embedded in them.  That means they’re serving a swagger definition, like this:  https://www.expedia.com/static/mobile/swaggerui/