Is there a tool to integrate the new APIs from yaml to existed rest project?

v-x...@hotmail.com

Jul 19, 2017, 8:56:17 PM7/19/17
to Swagger

Is there a tool to integrate the new APIs from yaml to existed rest project? If not, what’s the process to add new APIs from yaml to existed rest project?

Let me explain a bit more about my question.

For the first rest API, I can design API in yaml, and then use the code generator to generate spring server stub project, and then add business code in the server stub project.

Someday I need to add second API into existed project. Following the API design, I need to design the new API in yaml. Then my question comes(Is there a tool to integrate the new APIs from yaml to existed rest project directly?)

Ron Ratovsky

Jul 20, 2017, 5:17:12 PM7/20/17
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

You would follow the same process. You’d either tell the code generator not to override specific files, or you’d let it override the basic files as you shouldn’t be modifying those.

v-x...@hotmail.com

Jul 21, 2017, 3:07:51 AM7/21/17
to Swagger
Thanks Ron's help.

I did try to use code generator not to override specific files using .swagger-codegen-ignore file, and it solved my question.

在 2017年7月20日星期四 UTC+8上午8:56:17,v-x...@hotmail.com写道: