multi module swagger file setup similar to route handler setup

ch...@unomicedge.com

Aug 31, 2017, 8:30:48 AM8/31/17
to Swagger
does anyone have any examples of writing a new api with multiple swagger files? I am following the setup described in this article but it doesn't seem to be working for me: http://azimi.me/2015/07/16/split-swagger-into-smaller-files.html

I realize he is using a tool in the article to compile the '$ref' in the top level swagger.yaml, but based on the 2.0 spec (maybe I'm misreading???) it should be possible to have the definition in different files.

Can someone post an example of a multi file setup?

Thanks

Ron Ratovsky

Aug 31, 2017, 2:13:08 PM8/31/17
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately that blog post covers cases that are not actually supported by the spec.

I recommend reading https://github.com/OAI/OpenAPI-Specification/blob/master/guidelines/v2.0/REUSE.md to follow what’s allowed.

Toe Dipper

Jan 11, 2018, 3:45:06 PM1/11/18
to Swagger