How to integrate swagger with my JAX RS (Jersey) API in a gradle project?

Yash Sharma

Jul 25, 2017, 10:53:39 AM7/25/17
to Swagger
Hello everyone!

I am creating a simple API in Jersey and my project is gradle based. I have followed the Swagger Core Jersey 2.X Project Setup 1.5 guide (https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-core/wiki/Swagger-Core-Jersey-2.X-Project-Setup-1.5) and I have also added annotations to my API. But when I build the project and start the jetty server, not swagger documentation is found and no new file is generated in the project folder.

How do we actually generate the actual swagger docs of our API?

Your suggestions would be highly helpful.

Thank you.
Yash

Ron Ratovsky

Jul 25, 2017, 12:46:39 PM7/25/17
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

Hi Yash,

Did you add the annotations to your code?