How do I describe that an endpoint accepts arbitrary form parameters in POST

Fleur Kelpin

Apr 10, 2017, 8:49:34 AM4/10/17
to Swagger
I'm writing an endpoint for i18next.
It posts missing localisation tokens as form parameters.
The format is that it adds a query parameter for each missing token, the token is both the key and the value.
This means that there's no fixed list of parameter names, instead the parameter names are used to convey the data.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to test the endpoint using swagger-ui.
Am I correct in that neither the swagger spec nor swagger-ui support this?
Should I add this as a feature request on swagger-core repo?

Ron Ratovsky

Apr 14, 2017, 2:09:36 AM4/14/17
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

Currently, there’s no way to add randomized parameters as the spec itself doesn’t support it. Opening a ticket won’t help because we can’t support it in swagger-core if it’s not supported by the spec.