Query-parameter properties access from Mustache

OldSmokeySF

Apr 24, 2015, 5:12:14 AM4/24/15
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

I'm using Mustache with swagger-codegen to generate model-entities from definitions, and code from operations (paths section). Each operation specifies a list of parameters, and other parameter attributes - datatype, description, default-value, required, maximum, example, etc.

I cannot work out how to access any parameter property besides the 'required' attribute ... except in the 'model' phase ... how can I do this in the 'api' phase ? ... I'd like to be able to drop code that verifies that the parameters meet conditions beyond 'required', like min/max, etc.

thanks !!