Infinite loops in Swagger UI Example values

Andrew Campbell

Aug 31, 2016, 7:03:55 AM8/31/16
to Swagger
Hi,

I'm getting infinite loops in my Swagger UI example values.

<?xml version="1.0"?> <Folder> <folder> <folder> <!-- Infinite loop $ref:Folder --> </folder> </folder> </Folder>

As you can guess from the name, I'm trying to describe a filesystem folder, which can contain other folders (example Swagger attached).

I'd prefer not to have the infinite loop message. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
example.json

Ron Ratovsky

Sep 20, 2016, 7:31:11 PM9/20/16
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com