Are vendor fields (those starting with x-) supported in Swagger Core?

James S.

May 27, 2015, 2:35:03 PM5/27/15
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
As described here https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-spec/blob/master/versions/2.0.md#vendorExtensions

It doesn't seem like that's the case, just wanted to make sure.

Ron Ratovsky

May 27, 2015, 2:37:50 PM5/27/15

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 2:35 PM, James S. <jss...@gmail.com> wrote:
As described here https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-spec/blob/master/versions/2.0.md#vendorExtensions

It doesn't seem like that's the case, just wanted to make sure.

http://swagger.io
https://twitter.com/SwaggerApi

Ole Lensmar

May 27, 2015, 9:17:20 PM5/27/15
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
Please let me know if you're missing anything in this regard in the PR Ron referred to...

thanks in advance!

/Ole

James S.

May 28, 2015, 12:31:50 PM5/28/15
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ole, thanks for reaching out. I've added a comment to the PR. The code works for my use case, which is admittedly simple.

Cheers,
James

James S.

Jun 1, 2015, 11:33:08 AM6/1/15
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
By the way, when is this PR expected to be released?

Cheers,
James

Ron Ratovsky

Jun 1, 2015, 11:33:51 AM6/1/15