Swagger Linter with custom rules?

Jayson Tompkins

Jun 21, 2017, 9:45:34 AM6/21/17
to Swagger
Does anyone know of any swagger lint tools which would allow customization of what was enforced? I've seen plenty of general swagger validators, but have had no luck with any standard practice of enforcing styling and other rules.

Thanks.

tony tam

Jun 21, 2017, 10:03:19 AM6/21/17
to <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>