Can someone take a look at a pull request I created

Zoran Regvart

Feb 21, 2018, 1:04:39 PM2/21/18
to Swagger
Hi Swaggerists,
can someone take a look at the pull request that fixes xml property of inner properties[1] and see if it can be merged, this is basically a rebase of pull request that Martin Obreza did previously[2] and fixes an issue that a xml declaration is not deserialized in some cases. In fact one of the examples in Swagger 2.0 specification is missing the declared xml property when deserialized[3].

thanks!

zoran

[1] https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-core/pull/2674
[2] https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-core/pull/2313
[3] https://github.com/OAI/OpenAPI-Specification/blob/master/versions/2.0.md#xml-name-replacement

Ron Ratovsky

Feb 21, 2018, 1:40:58 PM2/21/18
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

Hi Zoran,

Thanks for the PRs. We’re constantly going over tickets and PRs and will get to them as soon as we can.