SwaggerUI not properly constructing URL to API

Jeff Richard

Jan 12, 2018, 5:39:09 PM1/12/18
to Swagger
Hello:

We are using SwashBuckle 5.6 to document our REST APIs.  The generated documentation and SwaggerUI work correctly on developer workstations.  When we publish the APIs to our test environment, which is behind a load balancer, the SwaggerUI will render correctly but the documentation URL (e.g., http://test:8060/product/swagger/docs/v1) is not formed correctly.  The load balancer is redirecting the virtual IP to the physical server on port 8060.

I have tried several solutions found on the GitHub site - setting RootUrl, custom IDocumentFilter, interrogating the HTTP headers - but i have not been successful.  How do i go about solving this problem?

Jeff.