Swagger editor interface has changed...and not for the better

John Fowler

Apr 20, 2017, 4:51:45 PM4/20/17
to Swagger
I've been using the YAML editor for the past two weeks and was just getting the hang of it.  Today I go to the editor site and its totally different.  No file dropdown to start a new YAML.  I downloaded the editor to see but its the same.  What happened?

tony tam

Apr 20, 2017, 5:04:36 PM4/20/17
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
We released the 3.0.x version of the editor, which has much better support for editing.  While the “download” buttons are currently not there, they will be shortly.

On Apr 20, 2017, at 1:51 PM, John Fowler <jfowl...@gmail.com> wrote:

I've been using the YAML editor for the past two weeks and was just getting the hang of it.  Today I go to the editor site and its totally different.  No file dropdown to start a new YAML.  I downloaded the editor to see but its the same.  What happened?

John Fowler

Apr 21, 2017, 10:28:18 AM4/21/17
to Swagger
sorry guys...still a NOGO.  we were hoping to document some REST APIs but with this version forget it.  The previous version was much better (at least it worked and I could start a new YAML)...not anymore :(  I gotta ask...why?  why change what was good