Same resource path

avinash....@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2016, 1:52:33 AM9/7/16
to Swagger
Is there any way i can have document two method with same name but with different input parameter?

I am having a situation where i need to document the resources which all are hosted on a same path (kind of micro services in MyProjects/get?Parameters) but each micro-service has a same name but different input parameters.

When i annotate my Java source code it generates the paths. But Shen i feed this json to swaggerUI it gives me only one micro-service (i believe this is because same resource path `MyProjects/get)

Ron Ratovsky

Sep 20, 2016, 7:24:52 PM9/20/16
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

In the current version of the spec, there is no way to do that.

Assuming both operation return the same type but have different input, your option is to specify the input options as optional and describe it as a single operation.