NoClassDefFoundError XSDeclarationPool when deploying sventon

Mihaly Nyeste

Mar 4, 2011, 5:35:30 AM3/4/11
to sventon support, mihaly...@gmail.com
Hello,

I'm trying to deploy sventon 2.5.0 svnkit version under Tomcat7, but I
get the exception below.

The + sign seems strange in package name: "
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com+sun/org/apache/xerces/internal/
impl/xs/XSDeclarationPool"

java version "1.6.0_24"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 19.1-b02, mixed mode, sharing)

Tomcat version: 7.0.8

Mar 4, 2011 11:20:34 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
listenerStart
SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener
instance of class
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unexpected exception parsing XML document from ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]; nested exception is
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com+sun/org/apache/xerces/internal/
impl/xs/XSDeclarationPool
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:
412)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:
334)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:
302)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:
143)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:
178)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:
149)
at
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:
124)
at
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:
93)
at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:
130)
at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:
467)
at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:
397)
at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:
276)
at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:
197)
at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:
47)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:
4600)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
$1.call(StandardContext.java:5097)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
$1.call(StandardContext.java:5092)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask
$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com+sun/org/apache/xerces/
internal/impl/xs/XSDeclarationPool
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.<init>(XMLSchemaLoader.java:
317)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.<init>(XMLSchemaLoader.java:
262)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.<init>(XMLSchemaValidator.java:
1103)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.configurePipeline(XML11Configuration.java:
1149)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XIncludeAwareParserConfiguration.configurePipeline(XIncludeAwareParserConfiguration.java:
151)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:
778)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:
737)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:
119)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:
235)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:
284)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocumentLoader.loadDocument(DefaultDocumentLoader.java:
75)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:
388)
... 21 more

Jesper Hammarbäck

Mar 9, 2011, 4:00:23 AM3/9/11
to sventon...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I'm not able to reproduce this, neither with Tomcat 7.0.8 (x86) nor
Tomcat 7.0.8 (x64).
Are you using the x86 or x64 version?
Are you using Windows, Linux or Mac?

Regards