Is completion available in sup?

Peng Yu

Mar 21, 2015, 12:45:29 AM3/21/15
to None
Hi,

http://supmua.org/community/sup-talk/msg01560.html

I am wondering if completion is available in sup. Basically, wherever
gmail offers completion, it would be great sup can do so as well. I
don't see this feature mentioned in the sup document.

--
Regards,
Peng

Ruthard Baudach

Mar 22, 2015, 6:08:29 PM3/22/15
to Peng Yu, None
Welcome,

>== Auszüge aus der Nachricht von Peng Yu vom 2015-03-20 23:45:
Yes, tab completion is implemented in the basic textfield class and
available everywhere depending on the implementation.

As far as I recollect email addresses, labels and searches are
tab-completed, I never had the need for other completions yet.

There is a hook extre-contact-addresses you can use to enhance the email
completion.

Regards,
Ruthard

--

Emails bitte verschlüsseln und signieren.
Meine PGP-Id: 0xAC5AC6C2