sunpy gsoc participation featured by the Software Sustainability Institute

DVD PS

Oct 12, 2016, 9:12:04 AM10/12/16
to sunpy
SunPy has been one of the projects mentioned in the last blog post by the Software Sustainability Institute about the Google Summer of Code.

https://www.software.ac.uk/blog/2016-10-12-downloading-developers-google-summer-code

This post is a small tribute to our GSOC students, and only mentioned one of them (Hey Simon) because it's been our older in that programme. We've been participating also in the ESA Summer of Code in Space from which we've got also important pushes to our project. In any case, I take this opportunity to thank you all!! Students and mentors that we've got over the last 6 summers.

Let keep SunPy growing!

David