#about program errors&your suggestions

Ekrem Erkuş

Apr 22, 2018, 2:25:23 AM4/22/18
to SunPy
Mr.Freij

I returned as late due to my other jobs...
I compiled to program for some date ranges.
Especially,

1)You know that

errors as a conclusion of dimensional issues with increasing of date-range

2)Also,

There are stability problems for program.So,I would like to expressing to event as open that

There is compiled program as healthy as date-rage.But,giving errors for querying condition to same program at different times

Thus,about absolute solutions of this type problems of Sunpy users that for appreciated informations on which I am sending to condition screenshot and file.

By the way,your solutions based on more fast querying and reporting to satellites as daily at program thus,will be quite important...

Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysics Engineer

1.PNG
ffmpeg animations.py

Nabil Freij

Apr 22, 2018, 6:49:26 AM4/22/18
to su...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ekrem,

The first warning is saying that a optional dependency is not installed for Glymur. You can ignore it.
The other  warnings are known and more for the user. I think we plan to tackle them inside SunPy for our next major release.

I am unsure what you mean, does the code not run?

Cheers,
Nabil