Open Source White Paper to National Academy of Sciences

Steven Christe

Jan 10, 2018, 1:17:27 PM1/10/18
to su...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone, I am currently writing a white paper (due on the 12th! sorry for the late notice) for the national academy of science panel which is advising NASA on an open source policy (see http://sites.nationalacademies.org/SSB/CurrentProjects/SSB_178892).

You can see the living draft using this link and this link will allow you to comment.

I would appreciate any help people would like to provide with writing but also please let me know if you'd like to be added as a supporter. The more the merrier. If you do please provide me the following information

full name, position, affiliation

Thanks!
Steven