Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Nabil Freij

necitită,
20 feb. 2018, 05:53:3620.02.2018
– su...@googlegroups.com, sunp...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

That is subject line is no typo. For you, yes YOU, we have TWO versions of SunPy for the price of one update command.

I would like to thank the many (at least 4) new contributors to SunPy who helped us to patch up several bugs within SunPy for these two releases.

SunPy v0.8.4:

This release is mainly to ensure we maintain compatibility with Astropy v2.0.x (LTS) and the newly released AstroPy v3.0.0.

SunPy v0.8.3:

A large bugfix with highlights being:

Support array values for obstime for coordinates and transformations
~sunpy.net.dataretriever.clients.XRSClient now reports time ranges of files correctly.
Make parse_time work with datetime64s and pandas series
Fix the output units of pixel_to_world
Many documentation fixes.

The full changelog can be found here: https://github.com/sunpy/sunpy/releases/tag/v0.8.3

As usual, you can update using:

pip install -U sunpy or conda update sunpy

Much love,
SunPy Developers
Răspundeți tuturor
Răspundeți autorului