Getting error on running test

Sunil Kumar

Mar 7, 2015, 6:39:53 AM3/7/15
to su...@googlegroups.com
When I tries this command "python setup.py test -P map --coverage". I got this error message "ImportError:No module named core".And I guess core is a astropy module which i have already Installed.Then why I am getting this error messsage.

Regards,
sunil

Stuart Mumford

Mar 10, 2015, 5:27:58 AM3/10/15
to su...@googlegroups.com

Sunil Kumar

Mar 10, 2015, 3:37:56 PM3/10/15
to su...@googlegroups.com
Actually a few days ago I tried to solve some issue of  astropy .For that  I have installed the dev version of astropy   by following the procedure as given in the astropy developer's documentation.Then I tried to install astropy through pip but it results in output "Requirement already satisfied".  I am attaching the output with this mail.You can have a look at them.

error.png
install.png