SUNPY meeting at the Tess meeting

Steven Christe

Mar 6, 2015, 1:30:00 PM3/6/15
to su...@googlegroups.com
Are people interested in getting together one evening at the Tess meeting? This would likely be Tuesday evening. If there is enough interest we could even host a tutorial and get a room for that.

Sent from my iPhone

Steven Christe

Mar 6, 2015, 1:46:21 PM3/6/15
to su...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I meant Monday.

> On Mar 6, 2015, at 13:30, Steven Christe <steven....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Are people interested in getting together one evening at the Tess meeting? This would likely be Tuesday evening. If there is enough interest we could even host a tutorial and get a room for that.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

DVD PS

Mar 10, 2015, 3:16:33 PM3/10/15
to sunpy

On 6 March 2015 at 18:46, Steven Christe <steven....@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry, I meant Monday.

I'll be there!

David

Danny Ryan

Mar 11, 2015, 7:09:45 AM3/11/15
to su...@googlegroups.com
Me too.

Steven Christe

Mar 11, 2015, 12:41:16 PM3/11/15
to su...@googlegroups.com
I put in a request for a room at the conference for Monday evening. If there is enough interest we can do a tutorial or discuss over drinks and dinner.

Sent from my iPhone

Danny Ryan

Mar 11, 2015, 1:07:17 PM3/11/15
to su...@googlegroups.com
Why not both if we get the room?

Jack Ireland

Mar 11, 2015, 4:14:15 PM3/11/15
to su...@googlegroups.com
Advertise the SunPy meeting through SolarNews.