aiaprep

23p...@cua.edu

Apr 2, 2018, 11:38:52 AM4/2/18
to SunPy
Hi,

This is probably a basic question. Is there a way to run aiaprep in Sunpy on a list of files instead of just one file at at time? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Niraj

Drew Leonard

Apr 2, 2018, 12:52:17 PM4/2/18
to su...@googlegroups.com
Hi Niraj,

Unfortunately no, it's only designed to run on one image at a time so you'll have to just loop over all your maps.

Thanks,

Drew

23p...@cua.edu

Apr 2, 2018, 5:13:45 PM4/2/18