Problem with Fido.search?

Liam Patterson

Jun 14, 2018, 2:26:18 PM6/14/18
to SunPy
Hi, I've been using the Fido.search function ( results = Fido.search(a.Time("2011/3/01", "2011/3/02"), a.Instrument("eve")) ) to search and download 'eve' data, which has been working fine until a few days ago. I haven't changed anything at all and now after running the code it doesn't display any results, so I can't download any data. Does anyone know what the issue could be? Thanks.
Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 12.22.51 PM.png

Nabil Freij

Jun 14, 2018, 2:42:41 PM6/14/18
to su...@googlegroups.com
Hi Liam,

In your case we are under the impression that the VSO is having server issues and as a result, no search results are working right now.
The VSO team are working on this at the moment.

Cheers,
Nabil

On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 at 19:26, Liam Patterson <lipa...@colorado.edu> wrote:
Hi, I've been using the Fido.search function ( results = Fido.search(a.Time("2011/3/01", "2011/3/02"), a.Instrument("eve")) ) to search and download 'eve' data, which has been working fine until a few days ago. I haven't changed anything at all and now after running the code it doesn't display any results, so I can't download any data. Does anyone know what the issue could be? Thanks.

Liam Patterson

Jun 14, 2018, 3:13:47 PM6/14/18
to SunPy
I thought that it might have been an external problem, but I wanted to ask just to make sure. Thanks!

Stuart Mumford

Jun 15, 2018, 5:17:32 AM6/15/18
to su...@googlegroups.com
Hi Liam,

It should be back now, let us know if you continue to experience issues.

Thanks,
Stuart

Liam Patterson

Jun 18, 2018, 12:12:30 PM6/18/18
to SunPy
Hi, I am having the same issues now as I was before. Are the servers down again?

Nabil Freij

Jun 18, 2018, 12:47:47 PM6/18/18
to su...@googlegroups.com
Hi Liam,

I have been running some online tests and they seem to be returning no results so maybe it is the case again.
I will see if I can get a response from them.

Cheers,
Nabil