SunPy Paper

Stuart Mumford

Aug 4, 2015, 9:22:36 AM8/4/15
to su...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I am very happy to inform you that the SunPy paper has now been
published in the IoPs CSD journal.

http://stacks.iop.org/1749-4699/8/014009

If you use SunPy please feel free to reference this paper, as it will be
a good way for us to track people using SunPy in their publications.

The paper was originally written around the start of 2014 (!) and was
slightly updated for 0.5. The author list was everyone who had
contributed to the project at the time of original submission (Jan
2014). We are going to be looking at writing another paper soon (~0.7
ish), so there will be opportunities for others to get involved.

Stuart