Fwd: VSO API access

Joe Hourcle

Nov 22, 2014, 8:14:15 PM11/22/14
to su...@googlegroups.com

I don't know if any of the sunpy maintainers are on the (rarely used) vso-api mailing list ... so thought I'd pass along the warning.

(although surprisingly ... in the last ~3 weeks, there's been some folks using Java who have significantly surpassed the python traffic coming in from non-VSO developed UIs.)

-Joe

Begin forwarded message: